Monday, February 25, 2013

Harry - gefangen in der Zeit from Deutsche Welle

Deutsche Welle
Deutsche Welle (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
http://www.dw.de/deutsch-lernen/harry/s-13219

Soon Deutsche Welle's cool, modern, engaging platform Harry - gefangen in der Zeit will be available.  Hopefully soon!!!

It looks to be cool, modern and engaging, anyway!!  I was lucky enough to get a peak at it at ACTFL in Philadelphia.  I am hoping it will fit in to our curriculum where Jojo sucht das Glück couldn't (simply because it is too advanced (B1-B2).


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Oh btw, I would love to know when Harry is going to actually begin!! Anyone know? I thought the representative from DW had indicated the end of January. Either I err in my memory, or it's been verschoben for one reason or another....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Harry will go Live at 3.12.2015

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete